Fitness Doesn’t Discriminate: A Brief Look at Gender Specific Training, and Single Muscle Group Isolation Training
Как набрать массу вес в домашних условиях? Что нужно делать если не можешь набрать вес?
DS3 RW: Нарандомил я оружку лютую хуйню. Как я буду ставить кружку с кофе на полу (Цитаты, Поэмы)
There are many workout programs out there aiming to help work on a specific body part, or workouts that are specific to just women and/or men. In this book I’m going to talk about why this may not be the best way of thinking on your path to becoming or staying fit. There is a brief overview of basic anatomy and physiology of the body, and discussion comparing different training strategies. After reading this book my hope is that you see that fitness doesn’t discriminate between muscle group or gender, and using a training approach highlighting this frame of mind can be more beneficial to you.
- Publication date:May 26, 2015
- File size:252 KB
- Print length:21 pages
- Word Wise:Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Screen Reader:Supported
- Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
- Enhanced typesetting:Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,997,611 in Kindle Store
- #980 in 30-Minute Sports & Outdoors Short Reads
- #2,257 in Weight Training (Kindle Store)
- #3,120 in 30-Minute Health, Fitness & Dieting Short Reads