Ep. 5 – PCOS Meal Prepping and Workouts
PCOS WEIGHT LOSS TIPS+ BODY POSITIVITY
What Foods to Avoid with PCOS?
PCOS Workouts: Fit Cyster Push-up Challenge
How Sleep Affects PCOS
PCOS/PCOD Indian diet meal plan tips for weight loss – Breakfast, lunch, dinner ideas [Eng sub]
My Morning Routine to Help Hormonal Balance
How to Treat PCOS with Nutrition and Training
Dealing with PCOS symptoms and a busy family
PCOS Dessert Idea? GF/ DF/ Vegan
Have you been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, or PCOS, and are one of the 80% of cysters who are struggling to lose the weight, get in shape, and be healthy again? Amber Keinath, The PCOS Nurse brings you the last diet and exercise book you will need on your bookshelf to finally take back control of the scale.
In this Lose it Cyster book, you will discover:
• The #1 reason women with PCOS can’t lose weight with exercise.
• Why the Low or No-Carb Diet is actually inhibiting your ability to lose the extra pounds around your middle.
• The top apps to keep track of your progress, keep you motivated to stick with it, and help you put all the pieces together so you can finally lose the weight (and have some fun doing it).
• The exact formula for how cysters have been able to eat more food, but lose weight they never thought possible.
• The “secret sauce” exercises that have helped hundreds of cysters lose weight even when they cut their exercise time in HALF.
• What to do when you don’t see the scale budge to get going again.
• The tests you need to have done with your doctor before any diet or exercise plan has any chance of being successful.
• Take the guess work out of losing weight with PCOS and discover how to know if a diet and exercise plan will work for your PCOS.
• And much more giving you everything you need to lose the weight, get in shape, and be healthy with PCOS!
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS!
With this book, you’ll also get a FREE PCOS exercise cheat sheet where you’ll not only find a quick workout specially designed for women with PCOS to give your metabolism a jumpstart but also the step-by-step formula for exercising with PCOS that you can print out and take with you and FREE membership into the private Cyster Talk Community!
Scroll up, click the “Buy” button now, and begin your journey to a lighter, leaner, and healthier you!
- File Size: 1095 KB
- Print Length: 108 pages
- Publication Date: March 23, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00V44C3YC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled